Continuing Education Opportunities Available through the Vermont State Colleges
While the deadline for the VSCS Workforce Training has passed, the Vermont State Colleges offer continuing education courses, professional skills building, and traditional degree programs.
The Vermont State Colleges System (VSCS) plays a critical role in preparing both traditional college-age students for their future careers as well as upskilling and reskilling Vermonters already in the workforce today.
VSCS Vermont Department of Labor Collaboration:
- Launched in fall when the Vermont State Legislature approved $2.3M funding for free training
- Designed for Vermonters impacted by COVID-19
- More than 140 free courses and training options offered
- Over 1,000 Individuals enrolled through this program
- Offerings were in high-demand fields, like early childhood education, healthcare, technology, business, and manufacturing for Vermont workers impacted by COVID-19.
We are thrilled that so many Vermonters took part in this opportunity to gain new skills and explore new career options through these courses.
We invite to you view further opportunities to learn new skills and continue your education at the Vermont State Colleges. Financial aid is available for credit-bearing programs. Additionally, VSAC offers financial support for non-credit-bearing courses.